Musical instruments add fun and excitement to music time. Sing, dance and chant with these 5 homemade musical instruments for kids.
- Cardboard Castanets. Glue buttons onto a piece of folded cardboard to make your own castanets. From Whimsy Love.
- Easter Egg Maracas. Use your leftover plastic Easter eggs to make maracas by taping a rice filled egg between two plastic spoons. From Dana Made It.
- Music Stick. Nail bottle caps onto a stick and make a fun shaker. From Picklebums.
- Tissue Box Guitar. Stretch rubber bands around a tissue box to make a guitar. From Easy Preschool Craft.
- Drums. Make a simple drum by stapling together two paper bowls. From Fantastic Fun and Learning.