Fall has arrived and now is the perfect time to celebrate! Grab a cup of tea and follow the links below to learn 5 fantastic fall songs to share with your kids.
5 Fantastic Fall Songs For Kids
1. Wind, Oh, Wind is a simple wind song. Using colored scarves encourages children to explore flowing movement while adding an exciting element of fun.
2. Leaves are Falling. This song to the familiar tune of “London Bridge” is easy to learn and fun to act out.
3. Apple Tree. This cheerful rhythmic chant celebrates apple picking.
3. The Four Seasons – Autumn. Grab your scarves and dance along to this seasonal violin concerto by Antonio Vivaldi.
4. Autumn Leaves. Sing and dance along to this classic performed by Natalie Cole.
I hope you and your family enjoy singing and dancing to these songs!Please share!