Mother’s Day has new meaning for me this year.
Baby B is 9-weeks-old and counting! He’s growing fast, offering adorable toothless grins and beginning to show us his personality. Life is good.
In honor the upcoming holiday, I’ve collected a handful of easy do-it-yourself gifts for kids (and a grown up helper) to make for Mom!
6 Easy Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Footprint Butterflies. Make painted footprints into a butterfly for a card or a framed work of art. From Saw Dust and Embryos.
- Gluten Free Carrot Cupcakes. These tasty cupcakes make a great dessert! Recipie at Her Name is Ed.
- Mother’s Day Journal. In lieu of cards, start a Mother’s Day Journal. See details at Baby Gizmo.
- Footprint Flowers. Use washable paint to make a frameable flower pot with footprint flowers. From Sassy Dealz.
- Flower Petal Collage. Use fresh and/or dried flowers to make a Mother’s Day collage. Instructions here.
- Handprint Magnets. Make some fridge magnets for Mom, featuring her little one’s hand print. From Cheap Crafty Mama.